Thursday, January 11, 2007

ARGGHH Hols is being so trying again... GRR... Shes scared of everything and still hasnt been on her swing she wanted so badly and got from Santa. Shes scared of everynoise, shadows, cars, trucks. Its driving us crazy..... Shes also started smacking as a lot and spitting at us. My god where does she learn this stuff. By the end of the day Im just so over it....

When we were away she did something that blew mum and I out big time. We were sitting in the car and she said " the queen", I said " what did you say hols". " the queen is on the money mummy" she had a 50c peice in her hand. I couldnt beleive it. I was dumb struck. How does she know who the queen is? ive never mentioned it..

Ive had really bad Braxton Hicks for the last few days and they are driving me crazy. My OB said if I had any I need to go to hospital but its over an hour away and as long as they calm down when i rest I think ill just ride it out. Hols and I are going to mum and dads tommorrow so we will only be 10 minutes from the hospital if need be and I see OB on Wednesday.Bubby keeps getting its feet up under my ribs the little bugger. Had forgotten how awkward that feels.

Heres a little piccie Jay took of Hols and I tonight. He thought we looked cute snuggled up on the lounge... After looking at this photo i REALLY wanna get my teeth whitened. I rekon it would make such a difference. They are just so stained from years of smoking and coffee drinking...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

FWIW koby is scared of everything as well... he hates grass, bugs, ants, heights, the back fence (godness knows why???), dirt, sand, water on his face, the shower... the list could go on. He really is terrible at being a boy lol.

I hope bubs can stick in there for a bit longer, but if those BH's start too much you get your butt to the hospital missy LOL

Kaysie said...

lol.. Ok mum...

HMM so it could be a faze this scaredy thing. Its driving me crazy. Hol is ok with bugs and grass and crap, doesnt like water on her face or dirty hands but its mostly about noises and lots of people...

Melanie said...

Kays! You have been offline - hope all is ok! I had really bad BH with chionia too - not sure why but maybe second time around you are more aware....

Hols just work with it and not make a big deal. Take things in small steps and perhaps reward her a little if she makes progress. Time may be all she needs as all of a sudden they understand a lot more about the world than we realise

MUST CHAT SOON!!!!!! Take care and REST!!!!!! (Yess I yelled REST!) Love mel

Sarah said...

Hi Kays,
I am sure Hols will grow out of it,try and get some rest xxx
Sarah