Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Went to OB today. I Finally had a weight gain, Up 6 kilos from last appointment. LOL.. Still only puts me 3 kilos over the weight the day I found out I was pregnant cause I have had losses. The only real issue atm is that my BP is up to 145 on 80 which makes me borderline hypertension. Bit scared about it but he wants to see me next week to check on it and check for protein. I had the start of preclampsia with HOls and thats why I was induced, but bp didnt start rising till much later then this....

He also wants me to have an ultrasound to check growth again which is good that I get to see bubba again.. Cant wait....

AND I have a ceaser date.. its some time in the week starting the 5th of March but just keeping it hush for now. Need to have a bit of a suprise for the family...... Last night I couldtn sleep cause Im so scared about another ceaser. Last time I didnt have time to think about it was all too quick..


Having BH right this second so better go lay down..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kays,

Belated Happy Birthday for Tuesday! Hope you are doing well, and Hols is continuing to be a sweetie and a rogue all at once! If you're down our way again please let me know and we can get the ferals together for a play!

Lotsa love, take care,
Chels xoxo