Wednesday, January 24, 2007


Lastnight We had to take HOls to the hospital at about midnight. She had a few bites after her sleep yesterday that were bigger then normal but not a worry. She woke at midnight saying stinging, so I took her top off and she had massive big raised welts in her armpit and down her side. She had a heap of little tiny welts inside it too. So off we trundled to hospital. Seems she is allergic to mossie bites. HEr cousin is as well and his blow up to tennis ball size.. ICK.. Not much we can do but phenergan and cream and try not to get her bitten.. Ill add a pic. This was taken after 3 doses of phenergan and the cream applied 4 times.

Today was my appointment with Hollebone to check on me and bubs. Fiona came for a drive with me which was fantastic cause I just couldnt do it on my own. Bubs is engaged, Bloods were just below normal, blood pressure was up and have +1 protein. The concern is that with one kidney I cant afford to have preclampsia. I have to have more bloods done tommorrow and go back again next week and im supposed to REST... Trying tell that to this family... GRRR..

I also picked up my scans today that said baby was about 1.8kilos last friday at scan, and that the growth has slowed a bit since previous scan ( a tad behind) but in the right range for current gestation... I have a pic of bubbys face... ITs soo cute..


Oh and the "Australian Princess" finale was tonight and Kylie won it.. Kylie is SILs sister ( penny). OMG im shocked.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch at Hols photo. Poor sausage.

Ohhhhh at bub's photo - how cute. And some good news for you in terms of milestones is that at bub's current estimated weight he/she (was adamant on it being 'she' from the beginning but 'he' is starting to pop up in my thoughts a little more these days) is well and truly growing out of my premmie clothes sizes now :).

Take it easy, make sure you look after yourself and try and get some rest (yeah I know easy for me to say from this end ;) )

Holly xxx

Angela said...

Poor Hols. Those bites do look painful.

Love little bubs face. What a great pic!!

I hope you are still resting with your feet up lol. Take care.

Anonymous said...

KAYSIE'S IN HOSPITAL!
Just letting all the blog watchers know she was flown out today with pre-eclampsia. *Almost* 33 weeks and has had her first shot of steroids...
As always Kaysie you have all my positive thoughts.