Sunday, January 21, 2007


Here is a LO I did last week. Nothing real exciting but at least its another one down. Its of Hol with santa Xmas 2005. The secret about santa is that its her god father under that suit. LOL....

Lastnight Jay got really drunk and spewed everywhere in the lounge room. I was sooo ropeable and left it there ( i always clean it up usually) today I made him go get the carpet cleaner from woolies to scrub it. Feral... Blokes really piss me off.... Woke up to him crying next to me at 1am. TOld me some news thats not very good but Im not allowed to share just yet either. Going to be a very sad week me thinks when results come in....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hun

Bit concerned about you after having just read your last diary entries with everything that seems to be going on your end. Hope you're ok. When you can drop me a text or an email to let me know how you are.

Holly xx