Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Just a quick post to wish myself HAPPY BIRTHDAY.... LOL....

Nothing exciting happening, we are just staying at mum and dads place in Tamworth cause Jay is working on the canteen for baseball for the lead up to country music. Its bloody hot and Im feeling it soo bad. Lucky mum and dad have a pool, but sometimes it just seems like too much hassle to actually get in. LOL..

Bubby is moving around crazy still making me feel very ill. I have OB appointment tommorrow and I cant wait to discuss all thats going on with him. Im getting lots of Braxton Hicks and lots of pressure in butt and cervix. Its really painful at times. Im 31 weeks as of yesterday. Starting to get a bit scared about the idea of having a newborn as well to look after as a toddler. But in a way cant wait to have my body back so I can actually do things. Just feel like everytime I bend over or move a leg is gonna come flying out my mouth... LOL.

Better go hang out with Hols before she trashes mums house again.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Kaysie :)

I have to tell you, I know it isn't funny but I LOL'd at your comment about a leg flying out of your mouth! :) .

I hope you got totally spoiled on your birthday :) .

:)
Jen
(JenBel on EB)