Thursday, September 07, 2006

I went to thank Kylie today for taking on that wedding.. Seems she never called the girl. GRR . I did ring the bride and leave a message for her to call me if she wasnt happy with what Kylie offered and I would find her something else, but she never rang so thought it was all ok.. GRR....

Was just looking up some stuff on that net and found a picture of what my uterus looks like.. THis is a unicornuate uterus, which is like a one sided uterus... Pretty amazing that that can carry a baby. My single tube is actually blocked and twisted so probably looks even a bit more freaky then that.

Morning sickness is still here. I think its worse mid afternoon and night time... Please go away....LOL..

Not much else happening. Hols is at daycare today so I washed the carpets and did the general everyday vaccum and mop crap. Jamie has gone and organised a cleaner to come in once a week while im on rest for 2 hours. Problem is its his aunty, I would have preferred someone else. SHe will just come in and do a good vaccum and mop for me and wipe the bathrroms over. I said to Jay " um i dont just do the vaccuming and mopping once a week" LOL. Men have NO IDEA!!!
I have hayfever today and my eyes wont stop watering. Its an absolute crappy day outside and its sooo freezing. Had to totally change the clothes I had laid out for Hollie, since yesterday was such a beautiful day...

I took these photos of my gfs little girl the other day. Wasnt a photoshoot just wanted to take some pics of her while she was in a good mood..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kaysie,

It's Robyn here. I have been keeping up with your pregnancy through your blog. I am really glad to see all is going well for you. Sorry I haven't been chatting on MSN. I just find it hard - you know how it is...... Just want you to know that I think about you alot and I miss our chats.

Robyn
x x

Kaysie said...

Robyn I think about you all the time..... and I feel so sad for you that ive left you behind ( tears starting now).... I hope, if you choose to go back and try again, that this time is for you....


Kaysie