Sunday, September 10, 2006

Just sitting here watching a show on prime about IVF while I update in here. Sitting here in tears. Even the word IVF sends me into a blubbering mess. The fact that any couple should have to go through it breaks my heart. I might be pg, but Im still scarred from the whole process and the guilt I hold of not being able to get pg the normal way. Last night talking to my good IVF freind Robyn, who is still going through it all for number 2. I feel her pain, I really do. My heart and my soul just ache for herand the chance for her to give a sibling to Jack.

WOW the girl on this show got 15 eggs. Seems like so many in my eyes.The most I have got is 7. HEr mum is talking about the grief she feels for her daughter, having to go through it all. I hope with all my mite that HOllie never has to experience difficulty in concieving or carrying her babies.

Jays baseball team won the grandfinal yesterday. There first year up in B grade. Im reallyproud of him and the team, they definately werent the favourites to win. Jamie also won the umpires award for sportsmanship. It was absolutely freezing while we were watching. At one point we were sitting in this freezing cold sleety rain. Jay went out last night and didnt get home till 2 am so I didnt go to bed till 3am. Feeling it today....

THe girl on that show just had her baby. Its like an extra miracle to watch an IVF baby being born. Watching that look in there eye of disbelief that they finally have there baby in there arms..

Better get tea and stuff done...

No comments: