Sunday, September 03, 2006

Well we got to see the little "J-bean" on Friday.. Hol came with us and watned to know if she could tickle J-bean.LOL. It was jumping around and bouncing off the bottom of my uterus. Its little feet were crossed and it was throwing its arms around... VERY CUTE. When I get the scans back next week I will take some photos of them.

Yesterday was Jays baseball final. He made it into the grandfinal, so he is pretty chuffed about that. Was a Loooonggg day over there and it was soo hot in the sun. I got sunburnt between the boobs ( lol). Jay got very drunk and I ended up leaving him at the pub at about 8:30. He got home at 2am with his freind Luke. Luke was Paryletic and was apparenlty saying he was gonna drive his car into the river and stuff so Jay was trying to get him out of there. Jay sustained scratches and sore back from trying to carry him out. LOL

When they got back Luke ( who is a big guy) said he didnt want to sleep alone he needed someone to cuddle, so he tackled me to the ground and fell on top of me. SOOO lucky he didnt make me lose the baby as he hit me in the stomach. Jay felt really bad about it and had a cry ( in his drunken state) when we went to bed. Jay then wanted me to bring Hol into bed incase he went in and tried to cuddle her.... so it was a loonnnnggggg night....

Today is fathers day and we just had the the inlaws over and sal and Luke ( different luke) for lunch. I made Jay brekky but he was too sick to eat it... GRRRR....

Right this minute Hol is outside trying to talk to the little girl over next door.. Shes yelling out "girl" "girl". LOL too funny. Today she has been continually talking about FUTTERBLYS ( butterflys) Cracks me right up....

4 comments:

Narelle said...

Oh Kays - glad the tackle didn't hurt bubs. Sounds like an interesting day all round.

Anonymous said...

Bloody men huh? Glad bubs is fine. I can't wait to see u/s pics.

amanda said...

send this Luke bloke around to me - grrrrrrr men!

So glad you and the bean are a - ok

Kaysie said...

Thanks guys........

AMANDA- Your such a little skinny thing now, he would just flatten you...LOL....


Kaysie