Friday, September 29, 2006

Today was my OB appointment... Got to hear babys heartbeat. Was going along really strong. Blood pressure is great. Told him about the SPD and he said " OMG its gonna be a loong pg for you".LOL.. Asked him about if he would do the ceaser at 37.5 weeks before he goes on holidays, he said he doesnt want to commit to that just yet and we will disucss it down the track. He said he would really like to do it for me and he understands why I want him to do, but he said so much can happen that he doesnt want to make promises. It made me feel better though that he didnt just say NO. He gave Hollie a balloon and he thought it was pretty cool that she bought her own stethescope along..LOL.

He said I can do a few more things at home like vaccuming and washing and stuff ( thank god the house is a mess) but he doesnt want me to do more then I have to. Wants me to be off my feet when things start to feel heavy and Im not to do any lifting.. IE was told not to carry the basket to the line.. SO I guess I just need to be sensible and know my limits. On Wednesday I know I did too much, I could just feel it and I HAD to sit down before I collapsed.

I was just reading through Kim archers blog ( ive been a bit behind LOL) and OMG she was in Gunnedah last month. She went and did some classes at the big keepit retreat. I really want to go to that this year but didnt have the money.... DUH.. I was just so excited when I saw that she said she went to a lovely little country town called Gunnedah.. Is that lame or what?( that im excited, not that she came here LMAO)

Im at mum and dads at the moment. Mums home sick so Hollie is in having a sleep with her. Jay will come over tommorrow afternoon after work and we will stay again tommorrow night and go home on Sunday. I think my brother and his wife are coming home tommorrow too so that will be nice to catch up..

bye for now
kaysie

No comments: