Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Its been a few days since I have updated. Ive had a lot of thoughts running around in my head with even a panic attack thrown in there but just couldnt quite get the words or the thoughts down..

I was 15 weeks yesterday... TOok a photo but I just look way to gross to share it... LOL, dont wanna scare you...

Jay has gone back to work so its just me in the grubb. I still get yelled at everytime I do something and its driving me mental. I asked him could I do something the other day and he said " if we lose this baby its YOUR fault, Ill blame you forever". OMG I was crushed.. I know he was angry when he said it and apologised profusley later but it was on my mind all day and night...

Hol has been in undies for 3 days now... Had a bit of a messy incident today that I just cant talk about or ill heave. Pregnancy and TT doesnt go well together.

Heres a few pictures ive taken while laying around and crap, its hard to take photos when you cant squat....

Bye for now

4 comments:

Me said...

What gorgeous pics! I'm sorry your DH was so insensitive to you, that must have been awful to hear. Yay Hollie on the undies, we're slowly moving towards that here, but at the same time not worrying, esp as I've got some new nappy gear coming!

Kaysie said...

LOL on the new nappy gear..... I dont even know if Hol is REALLY ready, for some reason i just did it.. Not allowed to do anything else.. LOL

Kaysie

Narelle said...

Love those pics Kays. Awesome. Hope you don't have too many accidents with the TT.
Narelle

Anonymous said...

You are doing great Kaysie!! Hang in there sweetie.

Those photos of Hollie are so cute.