Monday, July 10, 2006

Forgot to add yesterday that I have lost another kilo. Im not sure how, as I feel like i have been eating way too much chocolate to get me through the 2ww. I guess im still eating lots of carrots, cauli and broccoli which are high fat burning vegies. Other then that I thought the decrease in my anti-depressants might have helped. They are buggers for making you chock on the wait.

42 hours till beta. Who knows when I will get results, living in this place has a lot of negatives sometimes. It would be wonderful to get the results same day. At least I talked the nurses into letting me to beta a day earlier, to put me out of my misery. Hope they have sent of a new batch of pessaries. I only have 3 days worth. Another $80 thank you very much.. :-(

As much as I want a BFP I am terrified about it as well. My pregnancy with HOllie was such a long hard scary road and the thought of doing it with a toddler as well, freaks me right out. Bedrest is just NOT going to happen with her at home with me, and if I am in and out of hospital like last time it will be much harder leaving her at home.

Here is the pictures of my feral princess I wanted to share yesterday. HOls dressed her self in this little number and thought she looked quite fabulous.. little dag...


Bye for now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»