Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS to my mate Net on her BFP. Still cant even beleive she was TTC #3 after she told me to no end was she having any more LOL. Even sold all her baby stuff. duffer. Wishing you a healthy girl pregnancy Net...

Today I got my progesterone levels. VERY high at 583, which means I can start weaning off my pessaries. THats fantastic news considering pessarys cost me $10 a day. :@.. Also rang and made my appointment for heartbeat scan which will be the 7th of August in Newcastle. Hanging out for that so i can rest at ease a little.

Rang my OB too, who no longer delivers at the private hospital. THats really sad cause I loved having Hollie there. He will see my for my pregnancy, which is fantastic, cause without him Hollie wouldnt be here. I will have to deliver at the base with whatever doctor is rostered on then I can move down to the private hospital for care ( which I will cause it was beautiful there). I will still have my cervical suture in at 20 weeks like last time and be on moderated rest. Cant wait for that NOT.

On to the big girl......... OMG Hollie is the most devine specimen on this earth. She is learnign at such a fast rate it just blows me away. Her new word at the moment is ENOUGH. LOL. she also sings LOTS of songs, and blows me out when she knows all the words. Yesterday she shocked me and counted to ten ( calling 3 a 4 though and a 4 a 4 also). I just cant beleive the rate she is growing. I want to add a picture of her but its not letting me... Will try again later....

Bye for now.

No comments: