Sunday, July 09, 2006

Well I think the time has come that HOllie is a little too old for coming to IVF for transfers. She came up to me with her drs set today, got the needle out and went for the vag.LOL. What have I done to the poor child.

On the 2WW front, Im quietly falling apart inside. Not feeling like im pregnant, but still knowing its not all over yet. Hol and I have hardly left the house the last week. Not only because of the overpopulation of pregnant women at the moment, but Ive been pretty sick with the flu.

Hollie is growing like a weed. She has the most gorgeous personality. Talking like anything and singing and dancing, its just amazing. She knows all the words to "do the twist" by the WIggles and even does the cha cha cha on the end. I just cant beleive some of the things she comes out with. My favourite at the moment is when she says Sorry Mum. Its just adorable.

Was going to post a pic of the feral princess but it seems my computer doesnt want me to. LOL will come back and do that later..

Bye for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»