Sunday, July 30, 2006

OMG morning sickness isnt very nice LOL. I bet a man invented that. Lucky my toilet bowl is clean so I have something nice to look at. LOL....

Im off to Tamworth again today. My god daugther, Courtney, whos mum I met on EB is in hospital on oxygen. Her mum, Kim has 3 other kids at home and her hubby works away. So im going on a rescue mission to look after 2 more 2 year olds and a 10 yr old. LOL. Dont know when I will be back, It will depend on how Court is going and when she can come home.

Hols came home lastnight after a night with Nan and pop. My god that kid is a cack. She was so gorgeous when she saw me. Ran up and wrapped her legs around me, held my face in her hands and kissed me and said, Miss mummy. AWWWEEEE. Just to think i couldnt stand her about 3 months ago . LOL. Mum just got new carpet so she has moved all the furniture and those annoying nick nacks around. Mum said Hollie went around and put all the photos and dust collectors back in the places they used to be. What a good memory my chickadee has.

With my Child and hubby free day yesterday, I got stuck into the photos I took from mum and dads house 3 year ago. I had this brilliant idea at the time,. that i would take the photos out of the yucky albums and put them in an acid free, dry mount album. Great idea kays (NOT). 3 years later I still have them. 40 years worth of photos. I was actually up to 1976 when i started yesterday and it took me 4 hours to get up to 1984. Gee we went on a lot of holiday in 1983/1984. I counted 7 holidays. I remember travelling alot, but not that much. I guess mum and dad worked all the time so whenever they took a break we went somewhere.

Better go pack our bags AGAIN. LOL. Hope this vomiting eases up a little before I have to drive. Might have to take a bucket. LOL.

Bye for now

No comments: