Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Today i am your typical exhuasted, emotinal, constipated, sick pregnant women. I cant beleive how tired I am. I just cant keep up with HOllie and do all the things she wants me to. She is the kind of kid that wants to be doing activites all the time. Painting or craft or playdoh. I just dont have the stamina.

I have to drive to Tamworth today to take Nan for an appointment. It is going to be a huge day. I just feeling like curling up in bed and sleeping. Not that I could do that with Hols home. I just hope we make it over and back without me falling asleep.

Today is Roxys B'day. HAPPY BDAY ROXANNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shes a real old chick now since she is 24. I can see the greys starting to come through. LOL. Hope she gets spoilt. NOt that she deserves it.. LOL ( just kidding)...

Only 12 days till the scan. Im a bit freaked about it. Just want to see that heart beating away so I can start to settle in with the whole thing and start falling in love ( not that im not already).

Better go get organised
Bye for now

No comments: