Monday, July 24, 2006

Spent the weekend at mum and dads. NOt all that exciting actually. HOl had a ball, she had missed nan and pop soo much she had a good time. Jay went out to a baseball trivia night thing in Tamworth and one of the organisers made a big speech about him and what a great bloke he is and called him up the front, and said After a long time trying Jamie and his wife are going to have a baby. Jay cried. They gave him a bottle of scotch for us. HEY wheres my chocolate. LOL... THought that was sweet that Jay cried, the big softy..

Did a portrait this morning of the smiliest baby i have ever seen in my life. She was so patient, I couldnt beleive it.

Also got my progesterone results in. They are 601 so that means Im no longer on pessarys. Yeehhaa. Im 6 weeks today. This morning i woke at 1am with the worst morning sickness BLEURGH. My main symptom is tiredness. Im just so exhausted. Feel like hybernating for 9 months.

I took a few photos of Hols and I being silly this morning. This is the one I like the best. even though she is half cut off. Her and I look nothing alike. LOL..

2 comments:

Narelle said...

I think she does look like you! Not totally but I can see she's yours. Cute pic. Good about prog levels

Me said...

Cute pic. I don't think she looks like you in that pic, but I think the pic of you in the heading of your blog looks like her.