Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Just had to come and write something that a girl at playgroup said to me today... WHen I told her I was pregnant she had tears in her eyes and said she was gonna cry. Im not close with this girl, I just know her from playgroup. THen she said " Im so happy for you, you are the best mother I know" Isnt that the most beautiful thing.. Made me feel really good....


I am still barking non stop. This has been going on for 2 weeks. My body is aching from all the coughing. Im so tired from not sleeping. I got up this morning to stand at the drs surgery at 7am trying to get an appointment since I couldnt get one by phone for the last week. THere was people already lined up, there was ONE dr on today. THat is just ridiculous. I got in though and the DR gave me a script for some antibiotics but wants me to hold off and not fill unless Im still coughing in a couple of days. Just wants me to keep up with the puffer every 4 hours.

Bye for now

No comments: