Monday, July 31, 2006

Just had to write this down before I forget. LOL. Not very often I get nice comments from MIL. TOday she told me Im a lovely, kinhearted freind and anyone would be lucky to have me. Isnt that just beautiful......

Well Courtney is out of hospital and still quite sick but at home, in her own bed, which she loves. Shes such an adorable kid. Wish I coudl have stayed longer to help kim out more but I find it really hard to keep Hollie in a routine away from home, and with the morning sickness chucked in I just dont have the tolerance to deal with her when she is tired ( hollie that is, not kim. LOL.). Must be so hard fro Kim doing it on her own with the 4 kids and one being sick. Shes a pretty clever women to be dealing with all that..

This Is Hollie in her sunday best and you cant even see the thongs. LOL. She dressed her self obviously. LOL.

Bye for now

1 comment:

debbiedo said...

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. And thanks for sharing your story.

xxx Deb