Thursday, July 27, 2006

Well I have some fantastic news about a freind I would love to share but Im not allowed (just yet).. She will know who she is and im so proud of her.......

Hols went to daycare today and aside from cleaning and going to the accountant I didnt do much at all. While Hol was at daycare I threw a crappy plastic toy thing in the bin. When she got home, she found it and came and asked me to say sorry to her. LOL she is a cack that kid. Daddy gave her some post it notes when we went to his work and by the time i pulled up at home, she had stuck them all over the window. LOL..

Im so sick of being so broke. Im sick of not having any scrap supplies. My LOs suck cause I just dont have any money to buy anything. Im sure I could have magnificant Los to submit if I had the money to buy stuff to actually do them. Its a struggle enough to get some food in this house. BLOODY DROUGHT. :(.

Forgot to mention that the adorably generous Narelle ( hey sweets) bought Hollie and little bubby a book each. Hollies book is called " There's a house in mummys tummy". Its adorable and talks about the baby. I love it!!! Hol got too impatient and wanted to flick ahead, and I got mad cause i wanted to read the lovely story LOL. Its just perfect. We got very spoilt..

DOnt know if I have talked about the RACH parcel saga.... Over a month ago, I gave rach $20 to get me some papers from her LSS ( since I dont have one) and she had a few other things for me she chucked int too. WELL.......................... Rach sent it express. After 2 weeks of waiting and AP doing so research, it was found in PERTH. LMAO, thats the opposite direction. So then it was expected to arrive back to me by the end of that week. THe end of the next week, it arrived back at Rachs house. LOL. So she sent it off again registered. We waited for like 2 and half weeks again and then it turned up back at Rach's again. She had put the wrong address. LOL.

SOOOOO 2 weeks ago, Rach sent it off on a courier her mum uses( and she added a few more things for HOls and bubby ( yay)), with the date of arrval to be 25th of July 2006( lol maybe its supposed to be 2007). Parcel is still AWOL. So that is our little parcel debarcle. I dont think im meant to have the bloody thing. LOL

Only 11 sleeps.....................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kays,

Ooh, my first post on your blog!

You'll have to have a geezer at the scrapping shops in Newie when you're here. I haven't been for ages, maybe we can duck out together!

Love Chels xo