Monday, August 07, 2006


I am so glad to be writing this post. THere is a baby in there for real. I have been worried sick the last week or so that I was going to see no heartbeat. I didnt feel like this with HOllie but I guess her IVF journey wasnt as hard as this time. I just know I couldnt cope if something happens with this baby. I know its a long road ahead, and I have the worry of having hte cervical suture in again, and premature labour. But the first hurdle has passed. THere is a heartbeat.

Hollie was so proud as she sat on daddys lap and watched the screen. She held that little photo like it was gold. The 5 hour drive with her carrying on like a wild animal, was worth it for that ONE PRECIOUS MOMENT.

The little blue colour on this pic, is the little heartbeat flickering away and the one at the top is the view of the uterus with the little cashew inside.


I met up with an old freind today while I was in Newy ( hey chelsea-bigwave). Ive always felt like the 4th sibling in her family so was really lovely to catch up with her, and hear all about her life and her family.

So exhausted!!!!!!!!!!!! Time for bed.

5 comments:

~Dizzy~ said...

Hi Kaysie

Just wanted to say a huge congrats on seeing the baby's heartbeat. Just so excited for you !! Won't be long until you're counting gorgeouse little fingers and toes !!!

Danielle said...

YeeHaaa!!! Been thinking about you all day!! I'm so glad that today went so well. Love the comment about that One Perfect Moment.

debbiedo said...

What fabulous news!!!!!!!! I am sure that's a massive relief for you. Good luck for the rest of the pregnancy and I can't wait to see the new addition!

xxx Deb

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!
It's really REALLY great to hear bubba has a good strong heartbeat.
Who could ask for anything more? I'll be grinning all day now :D :D

Kaysie said...

Oh crap now im crying again... I dont think i can explain how releived I am.. I was sooo sick with worry. It just didnt feel right...

Thanks for all your lovely words..

Kaysie