Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Took myself off to the Dr today to get something for the morning sickness.... I have been so ill. It goes all day and night and doesnt let up. I cant function, I cant do anything. Last 2 days I havent been able to look at the computer screen, I have no patience for Poor HOl. Dr gave me 2 scripts to try out and see how they go. He also said I can go up on my AD's if I want to, but I think I might wait till the Morning sickness passes. I think that might be making the anxiety and stuff worse. He also gave me a referall to a new Psychologist...

While we were there, he couldnt help himself, and wanted to have another look at the baby. It was bouncing around in there and wouldnt keep still. Hols thought it was pretty cool..

Mums off work for a few days so she is heading over here tommorrow to give me a hand with the house, I cant stand it but I cant do anything about it.. Ive been working through it as well as I can but I need help with the windows and stuff and I started the skirting boards but start feeling dizzy when im down there.....She will stay the night and head home THursday. If I feel ok we might go out and have a sticky at Ag-quip tommorrow..

I got a lovely parcel from Cat off EB yesterday of some scrapping stuff. What a gem she is.. It made my day. I cant wait to get in there and do some scrapping with it.

I keep forgetting to show off my gorgeous flowers that my gorgeous cousin gave me when she came to see me the other day... They are devine and I can smell them all through the house.. THe other few buds are starting to flower now.. They are lovely...


I also got a gorgeous little plant from Chelsea when I went and met with her for morning tea, when we went to Newcastle. I still havent put it in the garden yet but everyone comments on it on my bench. You kinda see it sitting on the bench under the flowers......

Bye for now.......

1 comment:

Kaysie said...

I havent tried the maxalon yet, The phenergan helped a bit. Im a bit scared to take the maxolon cause I dont wanna be too drousy....

I have another lily out today, and another one about to bud. They are gorgeous.....


Kaysie