Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Just talking to a freind that went to lunch with the other playgroup mums.. Was just telling me about a convo she had today with the others about me. What a hoot..Considering the rotten day I have had with HOllie and all the crying and yelling I have done, it gave me a good laugh..

Heres some of the convo. Soph runs the playgroup ( i would say she is upper class).
Kaysie says:
i have no tolerance
Faith says:
i know the feelin
Kaysie says:
i feel like she walks over me
Faith says:
and to think it was just today that everyone was saying what a good mum u were and how patient u r with all the kids soph asked me if u were always so levelheaded and patient
Kaysie says:
did you say no
Faith says:
char said i doubt it noone is that patient all the time then i said actually you'd b surprised at how much shit kays puts up with from millions of ppls kids i couldnt bloody do it thats for sure
Kaysie says:
LOL.
Faith says:
yep and they all think ur really upper class they asked if u swear coz jess was saying shes really foul mouthed when shes not at playgroup
Faith says:
and soph said me too
Faith says:
then they said does kays swear? I said oh hell yeah.

God thats funny. Nobody but those that know me would know how funny that is. I am so not upper class. I have the worst Potty mouth, and I yell at Hollie ALL THE TIME and lose my cool. Made me feel good though...

No comments: