Thursday, August 17, 2006


Just thought I would post my first pregnancy photo at 9 and a half weeks. Im wearing my new RIPE jeans i bought off ebay. I love them... where that white spot is is the TV behind me so you can see where my back is in comparsion to my front. LOL. Im actually breathing in in that pic to make sure i wasnt pushing out.

Im feeeling slightly better today. Still really down on myself, and feeling like I need a huge boost, but Ill work through it. I have an appointment on Tuesday with my GP again, to get a referral for a new counsellor. Mine died :(.. I need help to stop being so hard on myself.

Mel ( my bossy mother figure) told me I had to do a scrap Lo with 10 things i love about me. I struggled to get to 7. I find it really hard to find things I like about myself. Having an abusive ex doesnt help all that much. Told me I was a worthless peice of shit. I pretty much got told the same thing this week and it just started all those feelings again......

Anyway, today Hols is at daycare today, so its a ME day. There has been two cases of chicken pox at the centre. Hope Hol doesnt bring it home. She cant have the vaccine, cause it has egg in it, and she is allregic to egg. Jamie hasnt ever had them. Laast year my brother got them and got encephilitis, menangitis, so im a bit scared about Jamie getting them at such a late stage in his life.

Lastnight I did my first scrapping in ages. I scrapped Fo's cj page. So thats another down and about another 12 to go.. At least I actually sat there without pukeing.

Bye for now.

7 comments:

Kaysie said...

LMAO

Anonymous said...

11. creative
12. caring
13. a fighter
14. quick learner
15. technology savvy
16. empathic
17. lateral thinker
18. non-judgemental
19. friendly
20. determined

Kaysie said...

awweee stop being so nice, im not used to it. LOL...

I have tears now, in between smiles...


Kaysie

Anonymous said...

Agree with everything plus my additions
21. Extremely funny
22. Always try to find the good in people
23. Accepting
24. Courageous
25. Always ready to listen
26. Genuinely delighted in the photo's I send of my kids - love that :)

Hugs,
Heather

ps, Do NOT stew on something some twisted cow says again - tell me immediately!!!

Anonymous said...

27. Great neighbour
28. reliable helper
29. good with balloons
30. friendly to strange animals
31. absolutely fantasticly creative with scrapbooking
32. good at pulling weeds
33. very generous with everything you do and everything you are.
34. very clever and inventive with trying to occupy child
35. great friend
36. i can go on and on.....

Kaysie said...

Thanks Heather, I promise you will be first to know next time. LOL


Thanks Jodes, your a cack. I am so not a good neighbour, How long has it been since we have caught up..

Me said...

It's strange reading your blog, we have a few things in common, UU of course, babies born on the same day, babies who screamed a lot, anxiety/depression issues, abusive exes. As I read backwards I wonder what else I will find.

You have a lovely belly by the way!