Thursday, August 31, 2006

Well, after staying awake all night worrying about the wedding, it seems my freind Kylie, who now owns a Photography shop may be able to do it for me. She actually has 4 weddings on that weekend.. LOL.. I used to work with Kylie in the photolab and we did the studio together. After talking to her today it remined me that her partner, Greg has his anniversary coming up. 2 years next week since he left this world. 29 years is just way too young for someone to die of cancer....

Anyway im pretty relieved about that, I just hope the bride is Ok with it. I will call her back again tonight after Kylie calls her and make sure she is happy. I think I was in a bit of shock when I called her from outside the OBs office lastnight, so I think I need to explain it a bit better when I ring. That without this stitch going in, I will lose my baby....

I forgot to mention yesterday that the stitch costs $ 580 to be put in. I get $180 back from that, and it costs $180 to have it taken out. Bloody ridiculous, considering without it I wont get a baby.

I also forget to say a HUGE thanks to Mel the other day. She sent me ( a 1kilo) box of scrapping stuff she didnt need. SHes a gem and Hollie was nearly excited as I was. LOL.. Thanks so much Mel........

Bye for now

1 comment:

Dani said...

YOu need to stop worrying about things chick and take care of that little bub!