Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Well we are back from seeing my gorgeous OB.... He wants to do the stitch at 15 weeks, which makes it the 19th of September. He has booked me in to hospital from the 19th-23rd but might get out a bit earlier if all is ok.. He reminded me off all the risks again, which is freaking me out again, but what choice do I have. He had a trainee OB in with him today and was explaining about the stitch to her. She was asking questions and he said that if I hadnt of had stitch I would have had Hollie at 22weeks. Thats how close dialation was :(. Very scary. So Im having the stitch in at 15 weeks instead of 20 weeks.

My BIG dilemma is.......... I have a wedding the weeke after that and he has told me its rest after the stitch. He said he can do his bit but I have to do my part as well. I need to find another photographer that will do my price. NO IDEA how I am going to do that. I did try to get her another photographer when I first got pg and I knew the risks( but I thought stitch would be in at 20 weeks) but she still said NO you will be fine you wont have to do much. People just dont understand how strenuos a wedding is......

SOOOOOOOOOOoo, How the hell am I gonna do rest with Hollie to look after?

Anyway looks like its another for ceaser for us, and my OB is on holidays from the 1st of march. Im going to BEG him if he will do it for me before he goes at 37.5 weeks. I NEED him to do it.. I trust him. I dont want anyone else........

Hope all that made sense. Just got home from Tamworth ( where OB is) and totally buggered...

Bye for now

No comments: