Saturday, August 12, 2006




My gal is home and cute as ever ( for now anyway). Im really concerned about her excema at the moment. I think im going to have to take her back to the allergist. On Thursday when she got up , I thought she had meningoccol. She had the worst, angry lookign rash under her arm and down her side. She had had some excema there but nothing like that. I took her to the chemist ( where i used to work) on the way to daycare and the pharmacist said I need to dress her a bit lighter. She thinks its just getting red and angry from being over heated. The house was hot that night so thats why it got so bad. I had already stopped putting spensers on her the week before because I thought it was aggravating it so i was on the right track..... It just looks so awful.. Here is a pic I took on Thursday.


Roxys pop is on his way to a place of peace. :(. He has been sick for a little while, and he has decided he has had enough. She has never lost anyone before so its gonna be tough on her. Ill be thinking of her and her family this week. She has to travel all the way back to S.A which makes it all that bit harder. At least she can spend time with her mum and dad while she is there.

1 comment:

debbiedo said...

Oh dear, I feel for poor Hollie. Ryan had the worse excema when he was little. It's better now, thank god. But he still get's outbreaks and had one similar to Hollies last night on the inside of his arm. We use a cream called Diprosone (sp?) and it's works wonders.

Hope it clears up soon.

Deb