Sunday, August 20, 2006

My gf that lives up the road, told me she did layout on Hollie for a challenge at chookscraps. Im so excited I need to show it off... The theme was generosity and she used this photo because she likes to be generous with the time she spends with Hol.. I think it is fantastic and It feels great to know that someone else thinks as much of my little girl as i do..... I love it Jode..
THe inlaws just came over for Lunch. Its hard to beleive that the frail looking man that was sitting next to me at lunch is jays dad. The chemo has knocked him around soooo much. I just wanna burst into tears everytime I see him. Hol keeps saying he is sick in his throat, so Im not sure if thats what he told her.. He just adores Hol. His face lights up everytime she walks in the door. Mother in law rang to ask could they come for lunch to get him out of the house. I think she is concerned that he isnt really going anywhere and sitting at home all the time. I just hope he can go back to work some time soon.

I also took this pic on my crappy 2mp camera of Hols and my dad yesterday. He let her help him drive the car in the back yard. She thought it was just fantastic.


Bye for now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW What a gorgous layout!!! lol
How could anyone not love your daughter Kays, she is a beautiful special little miracle, just like her mum and just like that little bundle in your tum tum.